Friday, 30 August 2013

Announcement!

I will be going to Kyoto, Japan, in just less than 2 weeks! Despite that it was decided almost 3 months ago, I didn't want to announce it on here until the important preparations were completed first (i.e. accommodation, flights and VISA). I'll be there for 5 months at the Kyoto University of Art and Design (KUAD) to study in the Character Design department there. I'll still be posting my work on here but if anyone would like to see a more day-to-day blog, one of my fellow travelers, Sara, and I are posting here.

So this is Sara, she attempted to be cat-like to prove a point, our other comrade is Dan:


 These are some of the sketches I did whilst watching commuters at Marylebone:



Here is some other work from the summer:



I can't get enough of markers at the moment! I realised I need to be practicing Photoshop more too though so it seems like future work will be a mixture.

No comments:

Post a Comment